The Freightliner Cascadia® Natural Gas
The natural gas-powered new Cascadia® has proven its performance for a variety of applications, including local distribution, regional haul and port drayage. The new Cascadia natural gas delivers near-zero emissions and with its advanced aerodynamic design is both fuel efficient and environmentally friendly. The new Cascadia® is powered by the Cummins® Westport ISX12N engine, which features horsepower and torque ratings up to 400 hp/1450 lb.-ft.
LEVERAGING THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY
The new Cascadia natural gas features integrated fuel systems installed by Agility Fuel Solutions in their state-of-the-art facility located in close proximity to our truck manufacturing plants. This relationship allows us to combine our expertise to deliver the best natural gas solution for your business. The Agility Blue iQ solution offers:
- In-cab Smart Gauge displays accurate distance to empty and fuel level, fuel system status, current fuel economy and driver feedback and resettable trip data.
- Eco Mode and Limp Home Mode interact with Cummins engine to improve fuel economy, extend range and prevent engine malfunctions at low fuel levels.
- Engine-linked start logic ensures reliable startup and operation at low fuel levels or in cold weather
Simple Diagnostics, Maintenance and Repair
- Cummins INSITE™ and Guidanz™ service bay tools provide combined access to both engine and fuel system performance and diagnostic data.
- Agility service documentation integrated into Cummins QuickServe® Online.
- Connected Diagnostics™ transmits key telematics like engine, fuel system and GPS data wirelessly to Cummins for analysis and service recommendations.
- Integrates with most major telematics providers.
A NEW LEVEL OF QUALITY
Stepping into your Cascadia, you can be assured that it has been designed, tested and manufactured to the highest quality standards, maximizing productivity and profitability and lowering your Real Cost of Ownership.
ENGINEERED WITH DEPENDABILITY AND PRECISION
High quality construction and durable materials help Freightliner trucks hold their value for years to come.
RELIABILITY COMES STANDARD
New techniques in robotics, manufacturing tools and post-assembly testing assure each and every Cascadia is of the highest quality when it leaves our factory. With Freightliner, longevity and reliability come standard.